2019-2020 Sponsorship Opportunities
Are you looking for the best way to reach planned giving professionals in the greater Washington, DC, area? The National Capital Gift Planning Council (NCGPC) offers many options designed to fit your needs and budget.
NCGPC has nearly 200 members from the capital metro area, including decision makers from many of the region’s largest not-for-profit organizations. Our programs also attract nonmembers who are new to the profession or those whose jobs include general fundraising and planned giving.
Monthly Programs: Annually, from September-June, NCGPC holds nine monthly programs: seven luncheons, one breakfast, and one late afternoon program/networking social. Typical monthly attendance is 70 or more. The February luncheon, our largest, is held jointly with AFP DC, attracting a sold-out audience of 120. Monthly luncheons include a morning presentation before lunch and a luncheon presentation after the meal. Several times a year we have post-luncheon sessions, either for novices in planned giving or for veterans of the profession.
Planned Giving Days: Our annual conference is a two-day, sold-out event. The 2020 Planned Giving Days Conference is June 2-3,2020 in Silver Spring, Maryland. The 240 attendees include both locals and others from states from New York to Florida.
Broadcast Emails: We communicate with our members primarily by eblasts. They are sent to our membership database, as well as hundreds of others who have asked to be on our distribution list.
Website: Redesigned in 2016, our new and extremely popular website is visited hundreds of times weekly. Members access the site for information on and registration for upcoming programs and to download handouts from previous pages. Another popular page is the job board, where nonprofits post job opportunities.
Every sponsor will receive these benefits and recognition opportunities:
- A roster of monthly program attendees, as well as a roster of PG Days attendees
- The opportunity to submit topic/speaker suggestions
- One full-page ad in the PG Days proceedings book
- Two emails annually to encourage members to visit sponsor’s website
- One PG Days tote bag insert
- Receive advance notice of program speakers and attendees
- Acknowledgment from the podium at PG Days
- Your logo in the PG Days proceedings book and slide show
- Your logo on the slide show played during the monthly programs
- Sponsor ribbon for nametags of your attendees
- Your name and logo on signage at programs, including PG Days
* Benefits listed are for sponsors purchasing a sponsorship package. These benefits are unavailable for those that purchase other opportunities. Contact NCGPC for further details.
Each sponsorship level has multiple opportunities.
|Sponsorship Opportunities||1. PG Days Lead Sponsor
2. PG Days Tote Bag Sponsor
3. Council Website Sponsor
4. Video Sponsor
5. Monthly Educational Program Sponsor (9)
|1. PG Days DSA luncheon Sponsor
2. PG Days Breakfasts & Breaks Sponsor
3. Transportation Sponsor
4. WiFi Sponsor
5. Lanyard Sponsor (PG Days & Monthly Educational Programs)
6. Hospitality Lounge Sponsor
|1. PG Days Networking Reception
2. PG Days Keynote Speaker
|1. PG Days Track Sponsor (4 Available)
2. PG Days Roundtable Sponsor
3. PG Days Exhibitor (8+ Available)
4. Speaker’s Fund Sponsor*
|Acknowledgement from the podium at each monthly program||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Complimentary PG Days registrations||2||1||1||1||1*|
|Complimentary PG Days Exhibit Table||1||1||No||No||No|
|Opportunity to welcome attendees from the podium at monthly program (September–June, excluding May)||Yes
|Complimentary registrations for monthly programs — made in advance||3
(for 3 months)
(for 2 months)
(for 1 month)
(for 1 month)
|Opportunity to place materials at the registration desk at monthly program||Yes||Yes||Yes
(for 3 months)
|Stand-alone sponsor spotlight eblast annually in a mutually agreed-upon month (ex. May)||1||1||1||No||No|
|Logo & organization name, hyperlinked, on each monthly program eblast||Monthly Edu. Sponsor, Roundtable Sponsor||No||No||No||No|
|Hyperlinked Logo & Company name on NCGPC Sponsor Page||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Hyperlinked logo & company name on NCGPC Homepage||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Logo on the slide show played during the monthly programs||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Logo & name, hyperlinked, on PG Days eblasts||Yes||Yes||No||No||No|
|Logo on Parking Ticket||No||No||Transportation Sponsor Only||No||No|
|Sponsor Listed on Wifi Network||No||No||WiFi Sponsor Only||No||No|
*Exhibit table sponsor receives table top and one full registration for an individual who may attend the luncheon, reception, and educational sessions. You also may register other individuals from your organization for $220. Each may attend all conference events. (Other Bronze level sponsors do not receive a PG Days Exhibit Table.)
* Multiple sponsorships can be combined to provided recognition at a higher sponsorship level. Diamond Level Sponsorship is the highest level and represents a total value of $10K or higher.
*In-kind support in combination with cash is considered in determining sponsorship level
*The Speaker's Fund is a $1,000 minimum sponsorship but can be increased to different levels based on sponsor interest.
Each Sponsorship runs from January 1 – December 31, 2020.
NCGPC reserves the right to refuse and/or revoke participation by any sponsor or exhibitor in the event of a violation of industry ethical standards.
Other Sponsorship Opportunities
|Full-page ad in PG Days proceedings book||$500|
|PG Days Charging Station||$500|
|NCGPC annual membership/monthly program scholarship||$500|
|Novice Sessions Series||$500|
|Masters Sessions Series||$500|
|PG Days Scholarship||$300|
|Half-page ad in PG Days proceedings book||$250|
|Tote bag insert||$250|
Benefits & Recognition
- Your logo on the NCGPC website
- Your logo in PG Days slide show
- Your logo in PG Days proceedings book
- Acknowledgement from the podium at PG Days
- One PG Days tote bag insert
- Opportunity to attend PG Days educational sessions (must purchase lunch ticket)
For more information or questions during the national conference, call Kathy Ward (703-507-5663).