The National Society of the Daughters of the American Revolution (NSDAR), a non-profit women’s membership organization, has a full-time opportunity in the Development Office for a Senior Major and Planned Gift Specialist.
We are looking to hire a dynamic, experienced, and mission-driven self-starter to support the work of an established and historic non-profit.
Primary responsibilities will focus on developing and successfully executing strategies that will increase the number of Major and Planned Gift donors to achieve annual and multi-year financial goals. This individual will work to solicit and manage a portfolio of current and prospective donors (both individual and corporate) and will work to continually identify current and new constituents for operating, endowment, program/project, campaign and planned gifts.
Required Qualifications (but are not limited to):
- Seven to ten years in a successful major and planned gift program.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience in a fundraising/development office required.
- Must be able to travel to state conferences, board meetings, and annual conference. Will include weekend travel.
- Demonstrated experience in developing relationships or interacting successfully with donors, clients or customers at all levels of wealth, business or industry.
- Demonstrated leadership and the ability to successfully manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Successful experience in making cold calls as well as developing cultivation and solicitation strategies.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including strong platform or public speaking.
- Must be self-motivated and skilled at building donor relationships.
- Knowledge of PG Calc or other software used to create planned gift proposals.
- iMIS database experience is preferred.
For more information about the mission and activities of the DAR, please visit our website at https://www.dar.org/.
To apply, please click here: https://dar.applicantpro.com/jobs/1340397-406236.html.