View Current Opportunities
Why Post a Job Opportunity on the NCGPC Website?
- Reach a large network of professionals associated with gift planning, at both for-profits and nonprofits.
- The NCGPC website is a go-to resource for gift planning job seekers in the Washington, D.C., region.
- Exclusive benefit to our members seeking to fill a vacant position at their organization.
How to Post a Job Opportunity
- Email job posting, with a copy of your receipt, to email@example.com. Please send your job posting as a Word Document or PDF attachment.
- Must include a brief description of position and contact information. We recommend including a link to your organization's website.
- Each posting is $75 per position and payment must be received in advance.
- Within three business days of receiving payment, we will post it on our website and send an email to our subscribers.
- The position will stay on the website for 30 days. If the position is filled within the 30 days, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to remove the position.
Pay for Your Job Posting