The NCGPC Board of Directors considers the health and safety of all those who attend Planned Giving Days 2022 its top priority. Read on to learn about what precautionary measures we have in place to ensure the best conference experience for everyone. We are operating from a place of trust and respect for each other.
Before You Arrive
- Covid-19 vaccinations are required for all attendees, speakers, sponsors, exhibitors and guests.
- Be sure you are fully vaccinated (a single-dose or two-dose primary plus a booster dose) at least two weeks in advance of the conference. Watch for an email directly from CrowdPass, a digital-health clearance platform that works to ensure safety within many industries, with directions on how to upload your proof of vaccination. NCGPC will honor medical and religious exemptions.
- If you feel sick, please stay home. Refer to the CDC’s recommendations on What to Do if You are Sick and Coronavirus Self-Checker for more information.
- If you registered and can no longer attend but would like to transfer your registration to a colleague, there is a $50 transfer fee.
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org on or before May 31, 2022 with the following information of the person who will be taking your place, as well as your full name and email address:
- Original Registrant’s Name
- Original Registrant’s Email Address
- First Name
- Last Name
- Phone Number
- Name on Badge
- The individual submitting the transfer request is responsible for all financial obligations (any outstanding balances) associated with that substitution.
- The person who will be taking your place is required to be fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (a single-dose or two-dose primary plus a booster dose) at least two weeks in advance of the conference and must submit their vaccination record to CrowdPass in advance of the conference.
- We are unable to guarantee transfer requests received after May 31, 2022.
At the Conference
- In consideration of attendees (or their household members) who are unable to be vaccinated, we strongly encourage everyone to wear a N95 or KN95 face mask over mouth and nose at all times when indoors except when eating and drinking. Masks will be available at Registration.
- Use hand sanitizer and wash your hands frequently. Please cover a cough or sneeze with a tissue or the inside of your elbow.
- Follow any posted physical distancing guidelines and respect others’ preferences for social distancing. Colored stickers will be available for name badges so attendees can communicate their comfort levels:
- Green = Hugs, handshakes, and high-fives are fine
- Yellow = Elbow bumps are okay
- Red = Please keep at least 6 feet away
- Please notify us immediately if you feel sick unexpectedly at the conference (Covid-19 symptoms typically include fever, cough, congestion, sore throat, difficulty breathing or shortness of breath) or receive a positive Covid-19 diagnosis within five days after it ends.
If you have questions about our health and safety measures or how you can best prepare, please contact us. We appreciate your patience and flexibility.
Attendee Release of Liability
- In attending Planned Giving Days, you expressly assume, and release NCGPC, its parent organization CGP, and the DoubleTree by Hilton Silver Spring Washington DC North from all risks, claims, damages, losses, costs and expenses, whether or not reasonably foreseen, associated with, resulting from or arising in connection with your participation or presence at the conference, including, without limitation, all risks of harm, damage, illness (including viruses or illness from any communicable disease) or injury (including death) to or related to your person or property.
Note: These health and safety protocols are subject to change as regulations and guidelines from local, state, and federal agencies evolve. We will continue to monitor the situation and post any updates here, on our social media accounts, and/or by email as needed.