NCGPC’s monthly meetings provide educational programming and opportunities for networking in the Washington DC metropolitan area. Our members represent a cross section of disciplines including those who work for not-for-profit organizations, firms that support the planned giving efforts of these organizations, and other allied professionals. We welcome your involvement so that you can enhance your knowledge, expand your resources, and learn from the very best professionals in our area.
- Attend our Monthly Meetings
- Attend our Annual Conference, Planned Giving Days, which provides an intensive learning and networking opportunity for those in the gift planning field
- Become a Member or Renew Your Membership
- Join our Email List
- Volunteer for a Committee
- Become a Mentor or a Mentee
- List or Explore a Job Opportunity
The Mission of the National Capital Gift Planning Council
The National Capital Gift Planning Council is a not-for-profit professional organization dedicated to advancing and promoting charitable gift planning. We offer educational programming that enhances professional development, provides opportunities for networking, and promotes cooperation among the many professional disciplines that are involved in the charitable gift planning process.